Cinderella Phenomenon Otome Game
In Cinderella Phenomenon, the player plays as Lucette and is tasked to break her curse for being cruel and wicked princess by accomplishing three good deeds. As it is a visual novel, either a good or a bad ending is achieved depending on the player's choices throughout the game. This is also Dicesuki's sophomore title and its first game funded by a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter. The game can be played for free on Steam or itch.io. My responsibilities and accomplished tasks for this project involved the following:
- Creating a variables easier to switch between image and screen variations in script as the story flows.
- Revising a UI to make it more readable.
- Creating a UI that doesn't have words in its images for easier transition in translations to other languages.
- Creating minimal animation for sprites and special effects.
- Creating the animated credits using pure code.
- Designing the Image Gallery, Music Room, & Credits screens.
- Release Date: April 4, 2017
- Word Count: 235,636 words
- Downloads: 26,742 on itch.io and 56,714 players on Steam (as of October 19,2017)